FEROFORM and RAILKO composites are used as bushes, neck rings, wear rings, and thrust plates in pumps conveying all manner of fluids. The materials have low coefficient of friction and high abrasion resistance giving long life performance, and chemical resistance. FEROFORM T127 bushes are used in vertical turbine pumps for the seawater lift and cooling pumps for power stations. Other applications include horizontal pumps and centrifugal pumps.
• Anchor chain guide bushes
• Davit, sheave & winch bushes
• Lifeboat release bearings
• Cylinder rod end bushes
• FPSO riser, turret and mooring pads
• FPSO turret slide pads
• Stern and stinger rollers bushes